I finished piecing together this wonky star quilt top. I love the way it turned out. It was so fun to put together since there wasn't an exact pattern to follow.
I started piecing this after I saw Jolene's post on her blog Blue Elephant Stitches. She linked to the Wonky Star Tutorial found here.
I used scraps I had on hand. A few Kona Solids, a Kaffe Fassett print, some quilters linen, and a few other prints. I need to get more of the Dottie Cream Shroom print. I've found it's interesting yet subtle and goes with most everything I piece together.
This will be another baby quilt. Not sure who it will end up with yet!
Now to figure out what to use for the backing and binding...