1.17.2014

New Fabric!


Over Christmas my sweet family gave me a lot of great new fabric! 


This layer cake is Serenade by Kate Spain for Moda. Don't you just love those colors? I feel like they have a vintage feel while still having clean lines. I do have to admit, there is a butterfly print in there that I don't care for. It may be because I had a ton of those butterfly clips when I was younger which makes the fabric seem 90s-ish. I don't know. That's me being super picky. I love it though!


I also like that on the back of the layer cake there is a little sheet showing the different ways you can cut them up. So helpful!


Ok, how cute is this little mini charm pack. They are only 2.5 inches! Ah! So cute. This is PB&J by Basic Grey for Moda. Such a cute line. I can't wait to figure out what to do with these little squares!


Something I mentioned wanting for Christmas was neutral and white precuts. I am always in need but those aren't as fun to buy when there are so many bright and colorful fabrics out there! I was so thankful to receive this Bella Solids Natural (Wheat Flour) Jelly Roll by Moda and a few charm packs; Bella Solids Natural Charm Pack by Moda and a couple Cotton Supreme Optical White Charm Packs by RJR Fabrics. These will definitely be used quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment