Granny Square Quilt Top Complete

I finished piecing the top of my Granny Square Quilt I originally posted about here!

As mentioned in my previous post, I used a Tula Pink charm pack to create the blocks.

With that charm pack I ended up with just 9 blocks.

 I decided to use some of my scraps to create 3 more blocks so that the quilt would be more of a rectangle. 

I feel like this quilt could be a boy or a girl quilt. The binding and backing will help it sway one way or the other.

I need to buy batting to finish this up. I'm out! Ugh. Batting is my least favorite thing to buy. I'd rather just buy more pretty fabric!

Related Posts:

Granny Square Blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment